English description: Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths challenges!
A radical way to get your science on! Game-like challenges have been designed specifically to engage and inspire primary children in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) lessons, developing enthusiasm from a young age.
- All inclusive game kit provides real STEM learning for young children
- Game-like challenges engage primary learners in a variety of STEM related concepts, including: Early engineering, Problem solving, Critical thinking
- Provides an early introduction to angles, trajectories and distances
- Encourages a trial and error approach to problem solving as players get hands-on to complete the included challenges
- Ideal small group or solo activity
- STEM challenge kit includes: Two-piece catapult, Two-piece target hoop, Two-piece target funnel, Two launch balls, Goal cup, Decorative stickers for customisation, Five challenge cards
- Catapult is completely kid-powered: no batteries, springs or rubber bands
- Fully constructed target hoop measures 30cm H
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guides
- Extra informatie
Artikelnummer 547-1537 Merk Learning Resources Leeftijdsindicatie Vanaf 5 jaar Levertijd Vóór 17.00 uur besteld, morgen in huis! EAN-/UPC-code 765023092875