English description: Fun and Function's founder and occupational therapist Aviva couldn’t find a (weighted) compression vest for kids, so she designed her own. This vest was their first Fun and Function product and it’s still one of their top sellers. Kids, parents, teachers and therapists love this vest because it’s comfy, easy to use and and helps kids quickly calm and focus.
The vest is like a big wearable hug that provides steady proprioceptive input (body awareness) with deep pressure (and balanced weight). The effect is so gentle, calming and reassuring, kids even ask to wear it.
- Lightning-fast to put on, take off and adjust by adding or removing weight
- For kids and adults on the autism spectrum and those with hyperactivity or sensory processing disorder
- Use it any time you need extra focus or to satisfy the wiggles
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months - Adult
Weights sold separately (see accessories tab). Adult supervision required.
- Made of mesh and comfy neoprene that provides extra stretch and compression
- Easy-on, hook and loop closures on sides and shoulders
- Six interior pockets for holding weights (2 pockets in front, 4 in back)
- XX-Small and X-Small vests hold up to 4 lbs., Small vest holds up to 5 lbs., Medium and Large vests hold up to 9 lbs., and X-Large vest holds up to 12 lbs. Ask your occupational therapist about weights and wear times for best results. Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs.
- Machine wash. Hang dry.
- Colors: Blue or red
- Extra informatie
Artikelnummer FUN-444 Merk Fun & Function Levertijd Vóór 17.00 uur besteld, morgen in huis!