English description: Our Long Loop Scissors have been designed with an extended loop to give increased strength and control over the cutting action. Assists children with poor motor control, including those with Dyspraxia and similar conditions. For fine cutting it is important to provide left-handers with left-handed scissors as the reversed blades make the cutting line clearly visible during the cutting action.
- long loop handle - provides superb control of cutting action using middle, ring and little finger for strength whilst index finger is used for guidance
- wide finger contact area - ensures a comfortable grip which can be maintained throughout use
- colour coded handles - easily identify correct pair to use: blue handles = right hand, green handles = left hand
- high quality stainless steel blade - provides longevity and cuts through paper with ease
OTs recommend for:
- weak grip/strength
- poor motor control
- training placement of the thumb while continuing to provide the benefit of the long loop handle
- introducing the skill of opening and closing the scissors
- young children who are able to open and close the scissors but become confused about finger placement in regular scissors
- Extra informatie
Artikelnummer 562-261-C Vaardigheid Fijne motoriek Merk Peta Levertijd Vóór 17.00 uur besteld, morgen in huis!