English description: ARK's Spoon Tip attachments turn any Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool. The size and shape of the spoon bowl allow for easy feeding and oral stimulation. They are very specifically design to be 'just the right' size for young children - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food. When used with the Z-Vibe handle, the Spoon Tips can help 'wake up' the mouth, increase awareness, and provide stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. A wonderful tool for any sensory mealtime treatment plan, these Spoon Tips have helped many therapists and parents get tube-fed children on their first solid foods.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Measures approximately 3 x .75 x .25"
- To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately)
- The Spoon Tip comes in two different versions - hard or soft. The soft version (blue) is recommended for individuals with a strong bite reflex.
- These spoons are sized for children up to the age of roughly 2.5 years, depending on their mouth size.
- Also available in textured versions.
- Extra informatie
Artikelnummer 506-502 Allergie-informatie Bevat geen latex, Bevat geen BPA, Bevat geen PVC, Bevat geen lood, Bevat geen weekmakers Merk ARK Therapeutic Levertijd Vóór 17.00 uur besteld, morgen in huis!