English description: Conventional style scissors with a hidden spring that will force the blades back to an open position after the grip has been eased. Our Child Self Opening Scissors are ideal for children in a mainstream setting who need some extra assistance when using scissors. The scissors should be held in thumb and middle finger (for maximum strength) the index finger is placed outside the loop to provide guidance and control. Remember! The index finger is always used for guidance – use the middle finger through the finger loop of the scissor to provide the strength. Well you’d never hold a pencil in just thumb and index finger would you?
- hidden spring - this is now integral to the blade and not visible whilst still providing the same self-opening action
- conventional style handles - popular with children with special needs in a mainstream environment
- wide finger contact area - ensures a comfortable grip which can be maintained throughout use
- colour coded handles - easily identify correct pair to use: blue handles = right hand, green handles = left hand
- high quality stainless steel blade - provides longevity and cuts through paper with ease
- blade guard - fixes over the blades to provide safe storage
OTs recommend for:
- older children who prefer a more conventional styling but are unable to manage opening and closing the scissors
- poor grip strength
- reduced motor control
- Extra informatie
Artikelnummer PET-261-D Vaardigheid Fijne motoriek Merk Peta Levertijd Vóór 17.00 uur besteld, morgen in huis!